Super green juice
Superfoods are incredibly beneficial to cancer sufferers, and a wonderful source of energy and stimulation. This drink is packed full of cancer-fighting properties and delicious enough to drink every day.
- 2 Granny Smith apples, stalk removed, cut into quarters
- 2 pears, stalk removed, cut into quarters
- 3 large handfuls greens (spinach, kale, green cabbage or silverbeet) cut into pieces
- 2 sticks celery, washed
- 1 small cucumber, unpeeled, cut into pieces
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1 tsp spirulina, chlorella or barley grass powder
- 1 small punnet wheatgrass (if available)
- filtered water, if too thick
- Pass all the fruit, vegetables, ginger and grass through a cold press juicer.
- Mix in the powder well before serving.
- Add ice if you like it chilled.