Never tried cauliflower that wasn’t smothered in cheese sauce? Then you’re in for a real treat. Sometimes known as cauliflower rice, this absolutely delicious raw dish is both full of cancer fighters and has guests coming back for more every time it’s served.
- 1 small cauliflower, stalk removed, cut into pieces
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup Brazil nuts
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- 1 small red capsicum, finely diced
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 raw corn on the cob, corn kernels removed
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 2 to 3 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- Himalayan salt or Celtic sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Process cauliflower in food processor until fine.
- Tip into a bowl and add lemon juice.
- Pulse nuts in food processor until quite fine but not dust! Remove and add to cauliflower.
- Add all other ingredients and enough oil to moisten.
- Add seasoning to taste. Go easy on the salt, but be generous with the black pepper