This smoothie provides protein as well as vitamin C, manganese, fibre, potassium, folate, iodine, vitamin K, and even omega 3 fats. It also contains your choice of superfood such as spiruliana, chlorella or barley grass powder. These are all ultra high in chlorophyll and protein and are brilliant if you are suffering from cancer. Eat for your Life contains a Glossary of Special Ingredients for more information on superfoods.
- 400 ml almond or coconut milk
- 6 strawberries, hulled
- 1 banana
- 1 cup berries (blueberries are best with a sqeeze of lemon juice)
- 1 tsp superfood green powder such as spirulina, chlorella or barley grass powder
- Place everything in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.
Serves: 2 large smoothies